That's a big dilemma. I have this solution but I haven't put it to work yet. I want to get away from the internet, not from the phone per se. I just unplug the internet, fill the gratitude part and then listen to the meditation I downloaded previously. This works for me. 🙂
I see Fabulous as a part of „unplugging“. The exercises are here to make you aware and inspire to live a better life and not to add another app you are addicted to. You can use the app as a map showing you the direction to go, as reminder take good care of yourself and as a checklist for your day. So it is not meant to distract you from life, on the contrary it is to dive in fully and live your best life by taking care of yourself ❤️ Therefore, I think it is a crucial part of „unplugging“.
The phone is on to remind us to practice whichever task. The phone goes down while I complete the task. The timer goes off from Fabulous to say: time is up.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.