When you excercise in the morning, it prepares you for the day ahead and gets your energy going, then excercising in the evening can relieve you of stress and allows you to unwind😊
- What kind of exercise do you find to be the easiest to start in the morning? I’m thinking about starting to run in the morning but my motivation is somewhat lacking… it’s cold out 😅
- What do you do when you just don’t have the physical stamina to really push yourself but you still just kind of go through the motions, does that still count?
- What is your favorite exercise that may have been really difficult as a beginner, but now you find to be essential?
- How do you start exercising when you feel lazy?
- What amount of time during the day is spent on your excercise routine?How often do u excercise?
This way we can break up our workouts to make them less daunting. Like do half of the work out in the morning and the other half in the evening.
Yoga is a great exercise both in the morning and night. You can add core movements in the morning and extra streching in the night
Morning exercise helps give you the energy you will need to tackle the day. Evening exercise allows you to blow off steam from the day you had. Both give you a release of endorphins that keep you feeling good, all day long!
In the morning give us the nice boost we need after a long sleep our bodies need feel awake and stretch will prepare for the day ahead with a great feeling
Because when you do the morning you can make sure that you get some exercise done that day and get your metabolism going. In the evening it jump starts a sluggish metabolism and helps you to sleep better.
I’m not sure. I exercise a few times a day for 10/15 minutes. Mostly it gives my body and brain a little boost. I’ve exercised before where I did one long gym class etc. once/day but this way seems easier in terms of my lifestyle and more natural in terms of natural human body flow. I like the thought of moving continuously through the day rather than pushing myself in one spurt.
Morning exercise makes me feel more prepared for the day. I feel more mentally focused and ready to take on the day. Evening or nightly exercise helps me unwind and fight off stress
Exercising in the morning is supposed to energize one for the day, but in my opinion, it drains my energy and I feel tired for the rest of the day if I exercise in the morning. The exercise itself also doesn’t feel good or rewarding because my body is not warm enough yet. Exercising at night may harm sleep as there’s adrenaline in the body. Exercising in the afternoon or evening is the best, since my body is awake and the moving will get me tired for a good sleep once the adrenaline wears off
Exercise whenever you want, some feel better when it's done and over with early, some like to sweat out the day's stress. Some go at lunch break. Just get it done when you feel best, and what works best for you and your schedule
This is almost too scientific to answer but the morning gives a great energy boost I find, and in the evening it can be a great thing to find peace and focus before bed.
We should exercise as soon as we wake up in order to prime the body for the day. I work on alignment, core stability, and mobility as soon as I get up. It really helps set me up for success. Toward the end of the night, I stretch and wind down with some yoga. Does the body wonders!
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?