I start with the same way that show me Fabulous, i start with a small time then when i was ready to make more i improve myself and now i am running for a two hours every day
I don't, I dance! I started as a child when I went to dance classes and I've always loved it. Not being very sporty in any other way and having limited resources to pay for regular swim and gym membership, when I saw the phrase 'get moving' dance was the first thing that came to mind. At first I was dancing my way round the house as I did the cleaning but now I challenge myself to see how many of my old routines I can remember.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.