I start with the same way that show me Fabulous, i start with a small time then when i was ready to make more i improve myself and now i am running for a two hours every day
I don't, I dance! I started as a child when I went to dance classes and I've always loved it. Not being very sporty in any other way and having limited resources to pay for regular swim and gym membership, when I saw the phrase 'get moving' dance was the first thing that came to mind. At first I was dancing my way round the house as I did the cleaning but now I challenge myself to see how many of my old routines I can remember.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴