I start with the same way that show me Fabulous, i start with a small time then when i was ready to make more i improve myself and now i am running for a two hours every day
I don't, I dance! I started as a child when I went to dance classes and I've always loved it. Not being very sporty in any other way and having limited resources to pay for regular swim and gym membership, when I saw the phrase 'get moving' dance was the first thing that came to mind. At first I was dancing my way round the house as I did the cleaning but now I challenge myself to see how many of my old routines I can remember.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?