I don't, I dance! I started as a child when I went to dance classes and I've always loved it. Not being very sporty in any other way and having limited resources to pay for regular swim and gym membership, when I saw the phrase 'get moving' dance was the first thing that came to mind. At first I was dancing my way round the house as I did the cleaning but now I challenge myself to see how many of my old routines I can remember.
- What kind of exercises do you do in the morning?
- How can I improve my mental health?
- On average, how many minutes do you exercise every day? Also how many times a week do you exercise?
- What are the best exercises to lose belly fat?
- I struggle waking up in the morning to get exercise. I’m much more of an evening person when it comes to working out. However, my job mentally drains me and I often times don’t feel like working out after work either. I know I need to become more of a morning person to create healthier habits to start the day off right. Any suggestions?
I start with the same way that show me Fabulous, i start with a small time then when i was ready to make more i improve myself and now i am running for a two hours every day
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?