I start with the same way that show me Fabulous, i start with a small time then when i was ready to make more i improve myself and now i am running for a two hours every day
I don't, I dance! I started as a child when I went to dance classes and I've always loved it. Not being very sporty in any other way and having limited resources to pay for regular swim and gym membership, when I saw the phrase 'get moving' dance was the first thing that came to mind. At first I was dancing my way round the house as I did the cleaning but now I challenge myself to see how many of my old routines I can remember.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?