Because some people are afraid they don’t realize what they have to be grateful for so they try to be grateful about everything so that doesn’t happen
Maybe if we are not grateful for things, we loose meaning and sight of wgat is important in our lives. Sometimes we tend to only see the negative in things, and soon it becomes a daunting cloud over our heads. It’s better to just be grateful for everything
Because it’s important to remind yourself in darker times that there are always little positives and noticing them and acknowledging them can help lift an otherwise bleak time.
I’m grateful for my family. Knowing all my life I was suffering from my trauma and that I have been unconscious all my life. With meditation and awareness in feeling awesome.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂