Because some people are afraid they don’t realize what they have to be grateful for so they try to be grateful about everything so that doesn’t happen
Maybe if we are not grateful for things, we loose meaning and sight of wgat is important in our lives. Sometimes we tend to only see the negative in things, and soon it becomes a daunting cloud over our heads. It’s better to just be grateful for everything
Because it’s important to remind yourself in darker times that there are always little positives and noticing them and acknowledging them can help lift an otherwise bleak time.
I’m grateful for my family. Knowing all my life I was suffering from my trauma and that I have been unconscious all my life. With meditation and awareness in feeling awesome.
- How many things do you write for your grateful habit?
- Have you seen noticeable benefits in your life from practicing gratitude every day for a while ?
- What do you usually think of when you practice gratitude?
- Do you ever find yourself recording the same things in your gratitude journal over and over again? Do you think it helps you understand what’s really important in life or do you try to spice things up and add new things?
- What is the hardest thing to be grateful for?
- what were some things you were grateful for today?😊
- What are you most grateful for, why?
- How did greatfulness improved your life ? ❤️
- Where do you see yourself in 3 to 6 months? How much movement and motivation can you give and receive?
- I wish you always find something to be grateful for in life. What is it these days?