Anast Cia E.
I like to keep track with my friends- but if you happen to be asking how, then I have a journal that I write in every day! This makes it easier to track the days I can tackle on a hard challenge- dyo do something hard everyday! Then the next day you'll use the strength from that day to tackle on a challenge again!
I do easy 10 to 20 minute cardio exercises through you tube on hard lazy days. Days in which I can fit in a 1 hour exercise is when I do my yoga practice.
I usually try to give as much as i can, but i try not to burn it all in the beginning, i let some fuel so i can finish the workout, this way i can see the increase of intensity as i progress
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to