Anast Cia E.
I like to keep track with my friends- but if you happen to be asking how, then I have a journal that I write in every day! This makes it easier to track the days I can tackle on a hard challenge- dyo do something hard everyday! Then the next day you'll use the strength from that day to tackle on a challenge again!
I do easy 10 to 20 minute cardio exercises through you tube on hard lazy days. Days in which I can fit in a 1 hour exercise is when I do my yoga practice.
I usually try to give as much as i can, but i try not to burn it all in the beginning, i let some fuel so i can finish the workout, this way i can see the increase of intensity as i progress
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?