Anast Cia E.
I like to keep track with my friends- but if you happen to be asking how, then I have a journal that I write in every day! This makes it easier to track the days I can tackle on a hard challenge- dyo do something hard everyday! Then the next day you'll use the strength from that day to tackle on a challenge again!
I do easy 10 to 20 minute cardio exercises through you tube on hard lazy days. Days in which I can fit in a 1 hour exercise is when I do my yoga practice.
I usually try to give as much as i can, but i try not to burn it all in the beginning, i let some fuel so i can finish the workout, this way i can see the increase of intensity as i progress
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?