Anast Cia E.
I like to keep track with my friends- but if you happen to be asking how, then I have a journal that I write in every day! This makes it easier to track the days I can tackle on a hard challenge- dyo do something hard everyday! Then the next day you'll use the strength from that day to tackle on a challenge again!
I do easy 10 to 20 minute cardio exercises through you tube on hard lazy days. Days in which I can fit in a 1 hour exercise is when I do my yoga practice.
I usually try to give as much as i can, but i try not to burn it all in the beginning, i let some fuel so i can finish the workout, this way i can see the increase of intensity as i progress
- Do you stretch before you exercise?
- Which kind of sport seems to have the biggest “wake-up” effect?
- I can’t wake up early, I always get out o bed at 9. How can I get the motivation to be up at 6?
- When is the best time of day for you to exercise?
- I am having trouble keeping up with my gym routine. How do you motivate yourself to exercise??
- Is HIIT really useful?
- I feel I am quite weak, be it my upper body strength, my spine or even my legs for that matter. I have never been much into sports, took up cycling a few years ago but discontinued and I find it hard to run even 3km. How should I build up my exercise routine so that I feel energetic all day and also have the strength to run a 10k, participate in marathons or even play a physical sport like soccer for over an hour? I believe the strength will also help me mentally more present and feel alive.
- What is the best leg training routine you could do in the morning?
- Is 50 push-ups a good amount?
- What do you do for exercise in the morning?