For example my mom requested that I make a birthday cake for my niece. It was not what I expected because I had no idea how to make a “hamster cake” she wished for. I took the request and spent days in figuring out the material and designing the hamster. I made 4 hamsters and gave her 3. It turned out to be a great experience and big highlight in the family gathering. It was beyond her expectations and I enjoyed the making of a special cake.
I am grateful to this request and the experience.
Had I rejected or did it perfunctorily without trying my best, this experience would come back and haunt me whenever I see an animal shaped cake or anything that can remind me of this cake.
And I am grateful for this question you raised. I saw this last night before bedtime and pondered it and answered in the morning before I checked any habit. This also helped to reenforce “doing my best”. Thank you.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂