I feel more content with myself. I'm giving myself credit for what I have accomplished and taking stock of the the many, many good things on my life where I would normally beat myself up for what I haven't done and the things that are lacking in my life. I spend many fewer hours in my usual mental battle of pushing myself down and then having to talk myself back up again just to get through the day.
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?