I feel more content with myself. I'm giving myself credit for what I have accomplished and taking stock of the the many, many good things on my life where I would normally beat myself up for what I haven't done and the things that are lacking in my life. I spend many fewer hours in my usual mental battle of pushing myself down and then having to talk myself back up again just to get through the day.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂