What sport wake you up the most is the one you find most satisying. For some this is walking running cycling skating (something outside that trains endurance and clears your mind) For others they feel most woken up and ready for their day if theyve really challenged themselves with a powerworkout (hiit high intensity interval training) which can be core workout or anything that uses weights or resistance. Find out what makes you feel jump started. (most people go for a short high intensity workout to get your heart rate up this will also increase blood flow in your brain. if you want to relax and ease your midn choose something lengthy like walking.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?