What sport wake you up the most is the one you find most satisying. For some this is walking running cycling skating (something outside that trains endurance and clears your mind) For others they feel most woken up and ready for their day if theyve really challenged themselves with a powerworkout (hiit high intensity interval training) which can be core workout or anything that uses weights or resistance. Find out what makes you feel jump started. (most people go for a short high intensity workout to get your heart rate up this will also increase blood flow in your brain. if you want to relax and ease your midn choose something lengthy like walking.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to