What sport wake you up the most is the one you find most satisying. For some this is walking running cycling skating (something outside that trains endurance and clears your mind) For others they feel most woken up and ready for their day if theyve really challenged themselves with a powerworkout (hiit high intensity interval training) which can be core workout or anything that uses weights or resistance. Find out what makes you feel jump started. (most people go for a short high intensity workout to get your heart rate up this will also increase blood flow in your brain. if you want to relax and ease your midn choose something lengthy like walking.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?