When you wake up it should be resting I think around 70 beats per minute is healthy.
When you’re intensely exercising it can get really high mine goes up to 160 .
And when I’m anxious it get very high too 130 but that’s one that maybe with breathing techniques I can learn to lower
I would be able to answer that if I had a heart rate monitor, but I really don't monitor my heart rate as of right now. But I plan on getting a smartwatch really soon so I'll be able to do that. I'm sorry if this is not helpful.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?