When you wake up it should be resting I think around 70 beats per minute is healthy.
When you’re intensely exercising it can get really high mine goes up to 160 .
And when I’m anxious it get very high too 130 but that’s one that maybe with breathing techniques I can learn to lower
I would be able to answer that if I had a heart rate monitor, but I really don't monitor my heart rate as of right now. But I plan on getting a smartwatch really soon so I'll be able to do that. I'm sorry if this is not helpful.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?