I enjoy laying down in my bed and meditating with ear buds in. I have tight hips so crossing my legs sometimes is very uncomfortable. I feel rested yet also still alert even though I’m laying down. It’s good for yoga nidra – sleep based meditation.
I prefer to meditate sitting up either on the floor of a deep pile rug in my study or in my armchair. But anywhere really that I am comfortable.
I have a few places I like. I will sit somewhere I can see sunlight on the floor on a yoga mat at home. Outside can be nice, directly on the grass, or bring a blanket. But most often I meditate at my desk at work because that's where I need to stop and take a breather the most.
I like to meditate in my own room, with the door closed. Sometimes I lie down on the bed and use the Fabulous body scan. Other times, I sit on a meditation cushion on the floor (the cushion is just the right balance between firm and giving because it’s filled with buckwheat; I got it on Amazon), and I use The Daily Calm.
My own room is my favourite place.. i love meditating on my bed. It helps me sleep well and also as i am meditating in room, it gives nice energies to room. I always feel good in theroom because of that.
I prefer meditating in the morning in order to set the intention of the day and to have a right mind set for the whole day. That’s why I prefer meditating in my bedroom, after I open my window, to hear the nature.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?