I stretch before exercise and after. I stretch all over and concentrate on my hamstrings. Other times to stretch is after sitting for a long period and right before bed because it relaxes my body.
- Exercise is not going well with my habit system, what can I do to instill this habit?
- Good habbits/things to do to loosen your hamstrings and hips?
- What is the best way to increase ankle and back flexibility?
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Do you do a specific stretching routine or program, or is it more general stretching?
I stretch before bed. Depending on the night, I’ll stretch for as long as 5 minutes. I listen to my body and decide what needs to be addressed each day. I’m at the gym each evening for 2-3 hours so this doesn’t include the time I spend stretching pre/post workout.
After swimming practice. I have two hours swimming and my muscles are so tired after that. I usually stretch for 15 minutes through whole body
Working with my massage therapist, I was told that you should extend until you feel the full tension/tightness and hold it for 45 seconds. This will provide positive effects of relaxing that tension for a few hours at a time.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?