I mean they say in the morning because that gets you ready for the day, but I personally like to do it right before bed. It gets me tired and I feel like I’m working off the unhealthy things I’ve eaten that day. Don’t make the exercise obsessive though, it doesn’t matter what you eat, but it might comfort you to know you’re working off something. I also find that in the morning I just have no time to do exercise so doing it before bed is the best option for me and the option I think is quite good.
Whenever you will actually do it. I usually exercise in the morning so that it gets done. I eat a light breakfast, linger over my tea (but have a timer going so I don't linger longer than 20 minutes), then exercise in my sleep clothes which are loose and comfortable.
The best time to do the exercise for me is in the morning. It helps me to wake up, to stretch. Because of this, I feel more satisfied, active and motivated for getting throughout the rest of the day. The feeling of tension in my muscles makes me feel good and comfortable. Like I am really doing meaningful and great thing for my wellbeing.
For me is in the morning right after breakfast, before my day starts, the only thing to do is to wake up a little sooner in order to have enough time for eating and exercising
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?