I mean they say in the morning because that gets you ready for the day, but I personally like to do it right before bed. It gets me tired and I feel like I’m working off the unhealthy things I’ve eaten that day. Don’t make the exercise obsessive though, it doesn’t matter what you eat, but it might comfort you to know you’re working off something. I also find that in the morning I just have no time to do exercise so doing it before bed is the best option for me and the option I think is quite good.
Whenever you will actually do it. I usually exercise in the morning so that it gets done. I eat a light breakfast, linger over my tea (but have a timer going so I don't linger longer than 20 minutes), then exercise in my sleep clothes which are loose and comfortable.
The best time to do the exercise for me is in the morning. It helps me to wake up, to stretch. Because of this, I feel more satisfied, active and motivated for getting throughout the rest of the day. The feeling of tension in my muscles makes me feel good and comfortable. Like I am really doing meaningful and great thing for my wellbeing.
For me is in the morning right after breakfast, before my day starts, the only thing to do is to wake up a little sooner in order to have enough time for eating and exercising
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?