Personally I think the evening is good especially for week days, at that time, you get a sum up of that day and get to leave it all in preparation for the next day. It's also the best time to sort out todos as you spend time reflecting.
Usually, I do recaps on Sundays and last Sunday's of a month(or first Sunday depending how close to month end it is)
Hope it helps… Courage
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?
- What is the thing you enjoy writing most about in your diary?