Ceral, I think it's literally the best thing. However, I'd dare recommend Keto cereal so that you don't get hungry two seconds later
My favorite quick but tasty breakfast is two granola bars along with a banana. Also if I have time, I pack a mixture of nuts like almonds, cashews and peanuts as an additional snack if I'm still hungry or I save it for later!
I slow cook porridge in bulk at weekends to that saves me many time in the mornings. Alternatively I have fruit, and I've just bought a bowl of cereal for the first time in ages!
Cereal as always. Mixing a variety of base: chocolate, wheat, cornflakes, etc. With toppings of coconut flakes, or almond slices. Then cut up fruits or berries.
One of my favorite quick breakfasts is a bagel with almond butter, strawberries, banana and blueberries with a dash of maple syrup. I will usually put a seed mix on top as well 🙂
My favorite tasty and quick breakfast is some toast with a little bit of butter and peanut butter. It makes it really creamy
Honestly, my favourite type of quick breakfast is plain croissant but since I’m trying to get healthier, I guess I can also pick mozzarella, tomato cáprese as my favourite. Not with bread though, fortunately, I’m not a big fan of bread.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.