I would maybe eat some cereal and milk since it is the quickest and simple. Plus, I don't even eat that much cereal or breakfast overall in the morning.
I normally make a quick smoothie or grab a protein bar. I've always had the habit of skipping breakfast when in a hurry, but now I feel like it's important to try and get something in your system.
A granola bar is the easiest thing that we usually have in the house that takes little to no effort. Sometimes bananas, but too much food too wary in the morning is no good for my stomach.
A handful of nuts is good but I also try one boiled egg and a sausage or two when I don't have much of an appetite. If you don't like sausage you can try toast or any other healthy choice that would work for you. It's just recommended that you don't skip breakfast, just prepare something no matter how lazy you feel.
The answer is nothing. I can barely get myself to eat breakfast as it is on school days. If I’m running late, it makes me feel like I have a security blanket or excuse. Once when I was in gym, I passed out because I hadn’t eaten anything. Because I was almost late to school that day, no one questioned why. So I almost like when I’m running late because it gives me a sense of preparedness if anyone asks why I didn’t eat.
Geralmente um pão com mortadela, ou alguma carne já preparada. Se tiver alguma comida do jantar a noite, eu escolho ela.
There is always time for breakfast , no matter how much slowly or fast we are , like people used to said before : Breakfast is the mt important meal for the body..
I always have something prepared from the night before. Like sauces or rice, that way you only have to cook your protein. And add a simple salad to have a full meal.
Well, when I'm hurry, I like eating healthy sandwiches or salad with a delicious drink (milk, tea, water, natural juice but no coffee) and a fruit like Apple, banana or peach.
If I’m in a hurry, I usually have a fruit or a fruit smoothie. Sometimes I just eat leftovers from the night before if I have very little time to make anything.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.