I would maybe eat some cereal and milk since it is the quickest and simple. Plus, I don't even eat that much cereal or breakfast overall in the morning.
I normally make a quick smoothie or grab a protein bar. I've always had the habit of skipping breakfast when in a hurry, but now I feel like it's important to try and get something in your system.
A granola bar is the easiest thing that we usually have in the house that takes little to no effort. Sometimes bananas, but too much food too wary in the morning is no good for my stomach.
A handful of nuts is good but I also try one boiled egg and a sausage or two when I don't have much of an appetite. If you don't like sausage you can try toast or any other healthy choice that would work for you. It's just recommended that you don't skip breakfast, just prepare something no matter how lazy you feel.
The answer is nothing. I can barely get myself to eat breakfast as it is on school days. If I’m running late, it makes me feel like I have a security blanket or excuse. Once when I was in gym, I passed out because I hadn’t eaten anything. Because I was almost late to school that day, no one questioned why. So I almost like when I’m running late because it gives me a sense of preparedness if anyone asks why I didn’t eat.
Geralmente um pão com mortadela, ou alguma carne já preparada. Se tiver alguma comida do jantar a noite, eu escolho ela.
There is always time for breakfast , no matter how much slowly or fast we are , like people used to said before : Breakfast is the mt important meal for the body..
I always have something prepared from the night before. Like sauces or rice, that way you only have to cook your protein. And add a simple salad to have a full meal.
Well, when I'm hurry, I like eating healthy sandwiches or salad with a delicious drink (milk, tea, water, natural juice but no coffee) and a fruit like Apple, banana or peach.
If I’m in a hurry, I usually have a fruit or a fruit smoothie. Sometimes I just eat leftovers from the night before if I have very little time to make anything.
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?