something that makes you huff and puff or really feel the burn. It shouldnt be too intense or might hurt yourself but if its not intense enough then you will never see change
The right level would be whatever works for you at that particular time. I do like to start at the beginning and go from there. Work myself up to intermediate (even if I feel I should start there).
In my opinion, the right amount of exercise would be enough to where you are getting a workout but not to much to where you hirt yourself…You need to push yourself but also know where to draw the line.
Alexis Marie N.
Typical exercise should be at least 15 minutes to a half hour a day .it could include running, basic stretching, sit ups, push ups , squats, jumping jacks and jump rope .You could just take a walk as exercise too.
The amount that gives you endorphins and energises you, but also is sustainable that you would be happy to do every week
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?