The bathroom, it's small for 4 people and there 2 litter boxes in there for the cats. It needs sweep and mop at least 3 times a day to not smell. My kids help but it's a lot of work.
Well it is a hard thing to do but I feel as if exercising is a privilege because not everyone is able to do it. Some people with disabilities don’t get that opportunity of being able to run or to do pushups.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?