1. Oats have well balanced nutritional composition and are rich in anti oxidants, fibres and proteins and low on sugar.
2. Almonds provide vitamin e, calcium, magnesium, protein, potassium and fibres. If possible, peel them before eating.
3. Flaxseeds provide healthy omega 3 fats alongwith proteins, fibres and minerals.
Overall, this oat breakfast is fulling, nutritious and hardly takes any time to prepare. Go for it!
Mash 1/2 banana until it’s good and soupy. Add 2 tablespoons of no-sugar added peanut butter. Add 1/4 cup oats. Boil 1/2 cup milk and pour over top. Mix and eat! Sometimes we add cinnamon too at the end.
You can add fresh toppings to your oatmeal. But the topping you choose add calories. Make it fun.
Frozen blueberries at better than fresh ones as they, at least compared to globally produced far traveling ones, contain more nutrients.
I add close to a fistful of walnuts, 1,5 teaspoon of peanut butter, some jam and my choice of milk. Consider using a vegetarian alternative!
2,5 dl water
1 teasp. salt
2 teasp. vegetable oil
Put them all into a bowl the night before. Put the bowl into the fridge. Microwave the bowl in the morning for 2-2,5 minutes and let it sit for 15-30 minutes while you're doing other morning (or whatsoever) routines.
Another option, cook diced apple in water for 10-15 minutes until just softening add to warm oatmeal with an equal part sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?