Yes, you can probably get a 10 pack of oatmeal for the price of 3-4 cups, but usually the cups come in a variety of flavor and feature ingredients (almonds, chia, cranberries, walnuts, etc.) that the packages don’t offer.
It doesn’t require you to stop and grab a bowl, and you toss it in the the trash/recycling and go when done.
Plus at about $1.00 a cup, it is still an inexpensive breakfast option.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?