I was grateful for my knowledge that I've been gifted from the people who were around me including my family, friends and teachers and of course, total strangers who helped me without even knowing my name. I am really grateful for these bad or good memories because I know I have made almost all the decisions up to this point just by learning from them.
- How do you manage to stay grateful in difficult moments
- What’s the most unexpected thing you have been grateful for?
- What are some ways you express your gratitude?
- What’s your favorite way to express gratitude?
- What has helped you to stay greatful.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?