I do tabata-yoga workout, it's short and very effective. For dancing, I usually try to google something like '(abs) dance workout' and do whichever I like the most 🙂
I think any kind of movement counts. As long as you are increasing your activity, you are moving in the right direction. Start small and build from there. Do exercises that feel good so you will look forward to doing them.
Try exercise that can be done while doing something important to you – like being out in nature, walking while chatting to a friend, or playing with kids in the backyard or other people at sport. Start small and work your way up. Dancing is absolutely exercise!
Definitely, dance can be done instead of exercice! That's my favorite one to do and the thing that puts me in the best mood in the morning 😀
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?