Definitely, dance can be done instead of exercice! That's my favorite one to do and the thing that puts me in the best mood in the morning 😀
Mark Ta M.
I do tabata-yoga workout, it's short and very effective. For dancing, I usually try to google something like '(abs) dance workout' and do whichever I like the most 🙂
I think any kind of movement counts. As long as you are increasing your activity, you are moving in the right direction. Start small and build from there. Do exercises that feel good so you will look forward to doing them.
Try exercise that can be done while doing something important to you – like being out in nature, walking while chatting to a friend, or playing with kids in the backyard or other people at sport. Start small and work your way up. Dancing is absolutely exercise!
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?