Definitely, dance can be done instead of exercice! That's my favorite one to do and the thing that puts me in the best mood in the morning 😀
Mark Ta M.
I do tabata-yoga workout, it's short and very effective. For dancing, I usually try to google something like '(abs) dance workout' and do whichever I like the most 🙂
I think any kind of movement counts. As long as you are increasing your activity, you are moving in the right direction. Start small and build from there. Do exercises that feel good so you will look forward to doing them.
Try exercise that can be done while doing something important to you – like being out in nature, walking while chatting to a friend, or playing with kids in the backyard or other people at sport. Start small and work your way up. Dancing is absolutely exercise!
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?