ive set my even routin to midnight but i think I'll change it to eleven pm as the routine currentlt takes 30min and i think 15 to 30 min in quiet, cool darkness will still my mind
i hope sharing my own experience and plans has helped.
it would be a good idea to stop going on your phone a hour before you intende to sleep or .ore depending on youre needs and how difficult/long it takes for you to prep and sleep.
also, the habit of just changing or ceasing your course appears truly powetful so randomly turning the tv, phone, lights off without hesitation is what i believe will be powerful change for me. doesn't matter where in the movie or series or game i am i can come back to it and committing to finishing such things earns you nothing at all and costs you sleep time, health, sharpness
- How do i stop myself from watching tv or tik tok all night?
- what can i do when i ever get bored and want to enjoy and have some fun
- How do you discipline yourself to put your phone away at a certain time?
- I’m pressured to do more in the morning now. Should I be trying to reduce screen time or should it only be avoided before bed?
- How much time do you spend outdoors?
- Do you keep your phones on your nightstands/ bear your bed, or in a different room when going to sleep?
- What do you think about E-Books for reading?
- It some times can take me 2hrs of lying in silence before I fall asleep. Is it better to commit to the 2hrs or can I watch a movie (usually Fantasia, literally like every night). I have picked up the habit of reading for 30min before bed, but then thinking smooth the book keeps me up. Help please.
- Can you remind me to unplug please?
- Do you think that reading a book on your phone counts as using it? Or is it just reading?