ive set my even routin to midnight but i think I'll change it to eleven pm as the routine currentlt takes 30min and i think 15 to 30 min in quiet, cool darkness will still my mind
i hope sharing my own experience and plans has helped.
it would be a good idea to stop going on your phone a hour before you intende to sleep or .ore depending on youre needs and how difficult/long it takes for you to prep and sleep.
also, the habit of just changing or ceasing your course appears truly powetful so randomly turning the tv, phone, lights off without hesitation is what i believe will be powerful change for me. doesn't matter where in the movie or series or game i am i can come back to it and committing to finishing such things earns you nothing at all and costs you sleep time, health, sharpness
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?