ive set my even routin to midnight but i think I'll change it to eleven pm as the routine currentlt takes 30min and i think 15 to 30 min in quiet, cool darkness will still my mind
i hope sharing my own experience and plans has helped.
it would be a good idea to stop going on your phone a hour before you intende to sleep or .ore depending on youre needs and how difficult/long it takes for you to prep and sleep.
also, the habit of just changing or ceasing your course appears truly powetful so randomly turning the tv, phone, lights off without hesitation is what i believe will be powerful change for me. doesn't matter where in the movie or series or game i am i can come back to it and committing to finishing such things earns you nothing at all and costs you sleep time, health, sharpness
- What do you do to disconnect& unplug, if your mind is still full of to do’s? How do you prepare to disconnect?
- How do you disconnect from the perceived intense connections and relationships with others?
- I don’t really understand what it means by disconnecting and unplugging?
- How can we disconnect and unplug when we are supposed to be using the Fabulous app (this requires the use of my phone)?
- What’s best to do instead of using my phone before bed?
- Do we need to disconnect an hour before we go to bed or before we go bed?
- Does this mean all screens? Like iPad iPhone tv and laptop into one? Because i watch TV to relax before bed (TV is in the lounge room so I still have to walk to my room afterwards) I’m disciplined with only watching one episode. Then disconnect is i just use my phone only for the fabulous app or urgent family messages then put it on silent. Is that enough?
- Any tricks for not being tempted by your phone?
- How do I stop my self from watching YouTube or Netflix on my laptop till 1:00 am?
- When disconnecting from the phone what’s a good way to insure you won’t be tempted to use it?