ive set my even routin to midnight but i think I'll change it to eleven pm as the routine currentlt takes 30min and i think 15 to 30 min in quiet, cool darkness will still my mind
i hope sharing my own experience and plans has helped.
it would be a good idea to stop going on your phone a hour before you intende to sleep or .ore depending on youre needs and how difficult/long it takes for you to prep and sleep.
also, the habit of just changing or ceasing your course appears truly powetful so randomly turning the tv, phone, lights off without hesitation is what i believe will be powerful change for me. doesn't matter where in the movie or series or game i am i can come back to it and committing to finishing such things earns you nothing at all and costs you sleep time, health, sharpness
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!