I meditate twice a day. In the mornings I like to meditate after I have gotten ready and I have had breakfast. At night I like to to meditate in bed before i fall asleep
I usually do that in the evening right after stretching and right before going to sleep. Doing a few minutes of stretching helps me focus on one thing and silence other thoughts. This puts me in a mindset that helps me start meditate more easily. And meditation helps me wind down and suppress thoughts that otherwise would taunt me while I’m trying to fall asleep. So definitely my preferred time of the day for meditation is right before going to bed.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.