I meditate twice a day. In the mornings I like to meditate after I have gotten ready and I have had breakfast. At night I like to to meditate in bed before i fall asleep
I usually do that in the evening right after stretching and right before going to sleep. Doing a few minutes of stretching helps me focus on one thing and silence other thoughts. This puts me in a mindset that helps me start meditate more easily. And meditation helps me wind down and suppress thoughts that otherwise would taunt me while I’m trying to fall asleep. So definitely my preferred time of the day for meditation is right before going to bed.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?