What helps me is:
1. Being able to exercise right at home, or without getting into my car. The thought of exercise can be a little bit overwhelming sometimes. If you have to add the thought of driving to a gym, it’s a totally different story. I have an exercise bike and treadmill and can go running outside.
2. Exercising when it works for my schedule. For me that’s early morning or late at night.
3. Exercising a reasonable amount of time. I’ve settled on about 30 minutes. More than that and it becomes too much of a chore. Less than that and it becomes insubstantive.
4. Varying it up when the mood suits me. Switching to weights and a much shorter exercise routine, for example.
Before I did exercire actively. Now I do it slowle without sudden movements and have more pleasure. Good luck
Selmaan A Ali
Because the condition results in a mechanical problem, at this point exercise is the least trouble since I want to keep functioning independently.
Having an accountability person works.
Signing up for classes that you have to pay for and cAnt cancel.
I also suggest reading Atomic Habits by James Clear.
Don’t be too hard on yourself when you getting started and keep reminding yourself that small steps forward are better than none
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?