Here's the one that I use: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NsIHZyH_DlA
Nowadays I’m trying to make myself dance more in my lessons in order to do more exercise
I hope this will help 😊
I want to expand this to a 30-45 minute yoga session on the week’s other three days, alternating between gym and yoga.
Then will follow a half hour run, done before the yoga on the yoga-session days.
The final goal will be to include a 30 minute meditation session every morning on top of this.
In grand total, it will look like this:
Mon/Wed/Fri: Meditation, Gym
Meditation, Run, Yoga
I also do yoga once or twice a week to stay flexible, and I do karate at least twice a week.
Just get physically moving based on ur mood and interests . All the best.
In am b4 getting ought of bed i like to be in the sit postion n touch toes, you'll feel it in the thighs…😀
Also hold in position for few seconds to feel the burn…
You'll be on your way to shaply legs for sure!!!
Can also do side lifts with legs. Lay on side & lift legs up. 5-10 reps are good to start. Also, breathing you can do.
Good Luck & happy stretching…
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?