Here's the one that I use: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NsIHZyH_DlA
Nowadays I’m trying to make myself dance more in my lessons in order to do more exercise
I hope this will help 😊
I want to expand this to a 30-45 minute yoga session on the week’s other three days, alternating between gym and yoga.
Then will follow a half hour run, done before the yoga on the yoga-session days.
The final goal will be to include a 30 minute meditation session every morning on top of this.
In grand total, it will look like this:
Mon/Wed/Fri: Meditation, Gym
Meditation, Run, Yoga
I also do yoga once or twice a week to stay flexible, and I do karate at least twice a week.
Just get physically moving based on ur mood and interests . All the best.
In am b4 getting ought of bed i like to be in the sit postion n touch toes, you'll feel it in the thighs…😀
Also hold in position for few seconds to feel the burn…
You'll be on your way to shaply legs for sure!!!
Can also do side lifts with legs. Lay on side & lift legs up. 5-10 reps are good to start. Also, breathing you can do.
Good Luck & happy stretching…
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.