Here's the one that I use: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NsIHZyH_DlA
Nowadays I’m trying to make myself dance more in my lessons in order to do more exercise
I hope this will help 😊
I want to expand this to a 30-45 minute yoga session on the week’s other three days, alternating between gym and yoga.
Then will follow a half hour run, done before the yoga on the yoga-session days.
The final goal will be to include a 30 minute meditation session every morning on top of this.
In grand total, it will look like this:
Mon/Wed/Fri: Meditation, Gym
Meditation, Run, Yoga
I also do yoga once or twice a week to stay flexible, and I do karate at least twice a week.
Just get physically moving based on ur mood and interests . All the best.
In am b4 getting ought of bed i like to be in the sit postion n touch toes, you'll feel it in the thighs…😀
Also hold in position for few seconds to feel the burn…
You'll be on your way to shaply legs for sure!!!
Can also do side lifts with legs. Lay on side & lift legs up. 5-10 reps are good to start. Also, breathing you can do.
Good Luck & happy stretching…
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?