I make sure to fuel after my workout. After a long run, I either eat a sushi burrito or a a delicious Mac & cheese dish.
- What’s your exercise routine in the morning and how long is it?
- Do you have the same routines for weekdays and the weekend?
- This is a question about nutrition. If you practice Intermittent Fasting, how do you eat a good breakfast?
- How do I get to sleep early, at 10 PM?
- How long do you excerise in the morning?
After every workout I treat myself with a long meditation session, usually when taking anche energizing shower, maybe lighting some candles
I give myself a small reward. For example, I don't listen to my audio book, which is my favourite thing to do during the day, until I do.
I'm not the best at that. However, just sitting is something I don't often do, so sitting and enjoying a glass (not bottle) of cool water feels luxurious.
I usually workout at like 10/11 AM, so I can eat my lunch immediately after, so I’ve pretty much made that a habit. Workout in the morning, lunch immediately after.
Make sure to drink lots of water, something sweet to avoid aches, and look at yourself in the mirror to see that post-gym glow
Let's be honest and admit that I didn't celebrate this habit as long as I practced it in the new routine. I know that it is my very big mistake don't use this technique, cause I know that it realy works
I've found that doing a little dance and being silly is how I enjoy celebrating. I don't typically express my joy without having to put words to it and having fun is a treat and I look forward to it.
To make exercise more enjoyable, I try to do it as much as possible together with a friend. This way we celebrate together by congratulating each other and saying out loud we can be proud of ourselves. I also find it motivating to look at my workout history in the apps in which I track them. I also treat myself to nice workout clothes. The best reward though is seeing my body change, noticing my strength and how quickly I recatch my breath after intense activity.
Verschillend, mijzelf beloobd met nieuwe vensterbank planten. Andere keer, dankbaar en wil het nog een keer. Trots op mijzelf is viering opzich
The way to do this is to treat yourself to something which is good for you, but also tastes good, and that is how you celebrateto ingrain it intoyourbrain.
My morning workouts are 15 mins of hardcore stretching, deep breathing, and visualizing success. The whole thing is a celebration for me.
I use the 1 minutes get moving “workout” in the end of my workouts as a celebration because it has a really cheerful music. It’s just one minute long, it’s some push-ups and jumping – so that’s my ritual now =)
To answer your question on a personal level, I tend to do something that I enjoy, something that will really put a smile on my face! A good example would be treating myself to a yummy snack or “letting” myself watch Youtube for 30 minutes, even if I might have other stuff to do. However, I truly belive that celebrating what you have accomplished should be different for everyone! Take a second and think about what makes you happy, and continue on, from there, developing your amazing habit. 😁
Well I workout by running and when you do workouts like running home it’s saves time so your more likely to keep doing it.
Well, one way to celebrate is to reward yourself with something which is healthy but tastes good. That way, you're respecting your body and yourself.
Selmaan A Ali
Selmaan A Ali
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?