I think probably a protein bar or something more on the lines of that so then it's healthier and you feel more energetic.
Unfortunately I'm allergic to nuts and such so I find it difficult to find good granola bars for me! But if I find some with cereals and chocolate I'm really happy!
I don’t really know sorry I guess you just plan it whenever you want to or feel like you need to and maybe start with small routines or something of your tired
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?