I think probably a protein bar or something more on the lines of that so then it's healthier and you feel more energetic.
Unfortunately I'm allergic to nuts and such so I find it difficult to find good granola bars for me! But if I find some with cereals and chocolate I'm really happy!
I don’t really know sorry I guess you just plan it whenever you want to or feel like you need to and maybe start with small routines or something of your tired
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?