I like an omelette with lots of vegetables. I sauté the vegetables first and set them aside. Then I make the omelet and fold the vegetables in. That way it’s a lot easier to flip the omelette.
2 eggs over medium with coffee. Simple but good. More than I used to do for myself before using this app, but now it feels worthwhile to invest some time into a good morning, and a breakfast where I actually sit down and take the time to enjoy. Oh, and vitamins and probiotics and water.
My favorite good breakfast would be French toast with maple syrup and berries. I'd include little vegan sausages on the side, and stir-fried spinach.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?