I like an omelette with lots of vegetables. I sauté the vegetables first and set them aside. Then I make the omelet and fold the vegetables in. That way it’s a lot easier to flip the omelette.
- I’ve been trying really hard to eat eggs for breakfast, but I don’t really like eggs by themselves and I’ve been eating them on an English muffin just to get me to eat them at all. Does that mean my breakfast isn’t healthy since the English muffin is carbs?
- Does anyone have a list of healthy breakfast options you can make in under 15mins?
- I don’t like to eat in the morning because I wake up really early. Do you have any advice?
- What can I eat if I don’t like too much food in the morning?
- So do you have any suggestions for a healthy breakfast? I’m getting bored of eating the same breakfast every morning…
2 eggs over medium with coffee. Simple but good. More than I used to do for myself before using this app, but now it feels worthwhile to invest some time into a good morning, and a breakfast where I actually sit down and take the time to enjoy. Oh, and vitamins and probiotics and water.
My favorite good breakfast would be French toast with maple syrup and berries. I'd include little vegan sausages on the side, and stir-fried spinach.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?