Heinz G Nter Q.
My favorite good breakfast would be French toast with maple syrup and berries. I'd include little vegan sausages on the side, and stir-fried spinach.
2 eggs over medium with coffee. Simple but good. More than I used to do for myself before using this app, but now it feels worthwhile to invest some time into a good morning, and a breakfast where I actually sit down and take the time to enjoy. Oh, and vitamins and probiotics and water.
I like an omelette with lots of vegetables. I sauté the vegetables first and set them aside. Then I make the omelet and fold the vegetables in. That way it’s a lot easier to flip the omelette.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?