All things need to have their own space. Every time I purchase something new, I immediately find it a spot, drawer or available surface, so I know from where to take it and where to put it back once I'm done. Cleaning is basically putting things lying around freely into their assigned space. And removing dust, once I'm feeling up to it.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?