An average of once a week when I am during the college time. During vacation period it can be once every 10-15 days, since there will be less paper and notes hanging around.
I try and clean the main areas once a week or once every other week. As far as my space each night I tidy up anything small in my bedroom before sleeping.
a little daily. I’m recovering from body/mind injury so I can’t clean it as much as I need or want to. A little everyday.
I wash dishes every night. I pick up the living room before I go to bed every night. I usually clean my bedroom once a week. I clean up the mess I made in bathroom (ex: sink when I wash my face and teeth or pick up clothes and put away all personal items after i shower. ) every time I use it.
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?