An average of once a week when I am during the college time. During vacation period it can be once every 10-15 days, since there will be less paper and notes hanging around.
I try and clean the main areas once a week or once every other week. As far as my space each night I tidy up anything small in my bedroom before sleeping.
a little daily. I’m recovering from body/mind injury so I can’t clean it as much as I need or want to. A little everyday.
I wash dishes every night. I pick up the living room before I go to bed every night. I usually clean my bedroom once a week. I clean up the mess I made in bathroom (ex: sink when I wash my face and teeth or pick up clothes and put away all personal items after i shower. ) every time I use it.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?