I don’t usually need music to practice yoga. I enjoy the quietness in the morning. However, sometimes I would play some light music such as piano or violin songs. Hope that helps. Anyway, enjoy your practice!
I like to play a bit of everything once in a while. I do find that music with a positive message works better than not.
What do you mean by "yoga playlist recommendations"? When I do yoga I follow a guided exercise such as "SarahBethYoga" or "Yoga With Adrienne", both on YouTube, or the yoga app, Down Dog. On the app you can choose the music style that suits your mood!
I’m not doing yoga yet but I do want to start. When I do start i’m going to check out “Yoga with Adriene” on YouTube. She has a lot of sessions of various lengths.
So, on my Alexa I have a start my day routine. Tells me a fun fact, the weather, my favorite news then it ends on a “Mood Boosting” playlist.
This playlist is on Spotify and it’s all this running water and zen garden music. Very relaxing and helps me start a little work out in the morning.
I don't have any playlist. I do like some soothing music to begin with and probably something more upbeat when exercising…then soothing again during cooldown.
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.