I don’t usually need music to practice yoga. I enjoy the quietness in the morning. However, sometimes I would play some light music such as piano or violin songs. Hope that helps. Anyway, enjoy your practice!
I like to play a bit of everything once in a while. I do find that music with a positive message works better than not.
What do you mean by "yoga playlist recommendations"? When I do yoga I follow a guided exercise such as "SarahBethYoga" or "Yoga With Adrienne", both on YouTube, or the yoga app, Down Dog. On the app you can choose the music style that suits your mood!
I’m not doing yoga yet but I do want to start. When I do start i’m going to check out “Yoga with Adriene” on YouTube. She has a lot of sessions of various lengths.
So, on my Alexa I have a start my day routine. Tells me a fun fact, the weather, my favorite news then it ends on a “Mood Boosting” playlist.
This playlist is on Spotify and it’s all this running water and zen garden music. Very relaxing and helps me start a little work out in the morning.
I don't have any playlist. I do like some soothing music to begin with and probably something more upbeat when exercising…then soothing again during cooldown.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?