Push-ups seem to get me going, although, I have to be honest, my morning routine is more like an afternoon routine at this point.
I love walking in the morning because you see a different crowd outside, early on. I like seeing the sun come up. Not only is it pretty, and sometimes the moon is still out, but you beat the heat and start your day off on the right foot.
My favorite exercise is walking my dog! I love getting to spend some time with him in the mornings before it gets too hot outside to take him out.
I love starting my morning with a run because I enjoy running. If you don't enjoy running, you should find something else you enjoy. Some other exercises I like are yoga, stretching, and dancing around my house while I get ready.
I always follow a blogger who has a monthly calendar with exercises everyday. Its called blogilaties. She also had a beginner calendar.
I like the make me fabulous 7 minutes exercise routine. It allows you to do lots of exercise in the short space of time by mixing up the aerobic and anaerobic using different muscle groups.
I usuay work out early mornings around 6am, this consists a mixture of cardio (interval training ie, running or on the bike if im in the gym) and alternatively I do a selection of weights focused strength based classes. I like a variety of different training sessions that way I never get bored! I tend to go to the gym 4-5 mornings a week and run outdoors 2-3 times a week. Being in nature helps me stay geounded
I've been doing flexibility stretches, a 10 minute set provided by Fabulous. I'm planning on looking into different stretches and making my own set soon.
I do yoga… I know it can be weird to hear/read it… but I do workout named ’Morning yoga’… After that I feel more energetic and absolutely ready to have a better day… It just wakes me up and makes my mind to think ’hey, go on… World is waiting for you to change it… GOOD LUCK😉
I have really enjoyed going to the gym with Natalie.. I feel better for it mentally I am sure the body will follow. If I get up 1/2 earlier at 5.30 I can fit more in
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?