It depends how hungry I am when I get up. If I wake up hungry, I make 2 bits of wholemeal toast and a hard boiled egg. If I wake up feeling like I can take on the world with no food, I will grab an apple and a handful of nuts
i usually eat cereals or something healthy that my mom makes for the entire family ,sometimes i just go with fruits if i don’t feel like eating too much . Besides eating , i love to drink coffee in the morning it just wakes me up and helps me start a productive day . Drink water often 🙂
My favourite breakfast is wholemeal bread, fried egg, lettuce with chicken slice. If I'm feeling like not eating healthy that day, my favourite will always be Nasi Lemak!!! Yummm yummmm
First thing in the morning i drink a glass of water,,then a simple breakfast that keep me energised is oatmeal. You can do variety like put fruits or add chia seeds to it.Put A little bit of milk so its much tastier. I also never forget to drink lots of water throughout the day to keep me energized the whole day.
I love to start my day with some water, that helps boost my energy, after I’m done working out my breakfast consists of a medium bowl of oats with my favorite toppings such as bananas,blueberries,peanut butter and a little honey. Along with some coffee
i like breakfasts filled with yogurt, granola, berries, and some peanut butter. i like the variety and the different elements it brings to the table
my favorite is: Boiled eggs, fruit salad, vegetable salad, nuts, green tea, homemade biscuits, avocado toast, cheese and absolutely water.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.