My response doesn't answer which cardio workout is more efficient but rather focus on my personal observations on the topic,"Lose Bodyfat".
I've started my journey to weight loss recently, and started doing my research on the most efficient way to lose body fat. (Including but not limited to Cardio)
In my analysis, it's 80% Diet and 20% exercise, more importantly, one has to be consistent. And view it as a lifestyle shift to lead and much active Life.
Well there another crucial component which in my opinion will make a world of difference is
MINDSET & Knowledge
But my observations are from an amateur's perspective so please I suggest you do your research too.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?