My response doesn't answer which cardio workout is more efficient but rather focus on my personal observations on the topic,"Lose Bodyfat".
I've started my journey to weight loss recently, and started doing my research on the most efficient way to lose body fat. (Including but not limited to Cardio)
In my analysis, it's 80% Diet and 20% exercise, more importantly, one has to be consistent. And view it as a lifestyle shift to lead and much active Life.
Well there another crucial component which in my opinion will make a world of difference is
MINDSET & Knowledge
But my observations are from an amateur's perspective so please I suggest you do your research too.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?