My response doesn't answer which cardio workout is more efficient but rather focus on my personal observations on the topic,"Lose Bodyfat".
I've started my journey to weight loss recently, and started doing my research on the most efficient way to lose body fat. (Including but not limited to Cardio)
In my analysis, it's 80% Diet and 20% exercise, more importantly, one has to be consistent. And view it as a lifestyle shift to lead and much active Life.
Well there another crucial component which in my opinion will make a world of difference is
MINDSET & Knowledge
But my observations are from an amateur's perspective so please I suggest you do your research too.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?