There’s so much you can do to customize it to your preference, or not at all! The night before, in a cup or container that will fit in your cars cup holder, put your oats (regular, not steel cut) in and add milk to the top of the oats, or more depending on how you like it (I prefer a little more milk).
I prefer mine just like that, cause I love oats and milk.
You can prepare whatever you’d like to add ahead of time in another container (I don’t add them at the time because that changes the texture in a way I don’t prefer).
So many options: apples, pears, granola, peaches, brown sugar, agave, blueberries … mint.. ANYTHING! Nuts! Whatever!
Then you’re all set.
Don’t have to worry about cooking or anything. I used to think a hot breakfast was the standard, but I started to pair this with a thermos of hot tea and it’s been lovely.
A quick sandwich is also a good option. Bread, egg, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes is what my nutritionist recommended me. Weird thing, but I learned to love it. You can take the cheese and veggies out and put some avocado. It's also delicious.
Overnight oatmeal is another good idea. You can meal prep in cheap glass jars leaving them in the fridge. Just pick one and go for it when commuting.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?