overnight oats is sumptuous but you have to prepare it at night and got to have the right storage like glasses with cover. Another is wholemeal bread with pbj. Eat it together with fruit. easy to prepare, simple yet nutritious
there is a bread thing that my family makes, which is egg, mushroom, sausage, cheese, spinach, etc all mixed together as a liquid, and poured into a hollowed baguette and cooked. *chefs kiss*
Tr N N.
Well I often eat what I suddenly think about. But I heard that we can have some food and eggs for breakfast to have an energetic day
I find a breakfast with fruit/ veg, protein and carbs is best. Like oatmeal and fresh strawberries with a serving of Greek yogurt.
I hated having breakfast I never knew what to have or didn’t have the time to prep something etc. I found my answer in a simple bowl of coconut yougurt with muesli and berries (the more the better!). Not only I have now a quick breakfast ready to eat in the morning but the fruits really give me that extra energy boost!
I enjoying eating oatmeal and a piece of fruit. The oatmeal is long lasting and keeps me feel. The fruit is a dose of a little sugar to make me feel good and its also refreshing.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?