But I’d say it’s one that has no sugar, is filling, healthy and nutritious. Whole foods are good.
Totally depends on your budget and what you like/can be bothered to make in the morning. You’ll have to figure it out for yourself as there’ll be loads to choose from. Experiment if you can.
I don't know that it will make you "lose weight". But, it will help keep you from gaining weight with unhealthy options, and from unhealthy snacking from a less filling breakfast.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?