A green smoothie, made with banana, almond milk, almond butter for protein, and lots of spinach to get greens in early. It takes less than 5 minutes to whip up.
An omelette with veggies. I chop up veggies such as mushrooms, peppers, and onions in advance and keep in a gallon ziplock bag in the freezer. Then, each morning I just take a scoop out and saute it up and add the eggs and top with a bit of cheese if desired. Salsa is a good topping also. Takes about 5 minutes for this breakfast.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??