A green smoothie, made with banana, almond milk, almond butter for protein, and lots of spinach to get greens in early. It takes less than 5 minutes to whip up.
An omelette with veggies. I chop up veggies such as mushrooms, peppers, and onions in advance and keep in a gallon ziplock bag in the freezer. Then, each morning I just take a scoop out and saute it up and add the eggs and top with a bit of cheese if desired. Salsa is a good topping also. Takes about 5 minutes for this breakfast.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?