A green smoothie, made with banana, almond milk, almond butter for protein, and lots of spinach to get greens in early. It takes less than 5 minutes to whip up.
An omelette with veggies. I chop up veggies such as mushrooms, peppers, and onions in advance and keep in a gallon ziplock bag in the freezer. Then, each morning I just take a scoop out and saute it up and add the eggs and top with a bit of cheese if desired. Salsa is a good topping also. Takes about 5 minutes for this breakfast.
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?