A green smoothie, made with banana, almond milk, almond butter for protein, and lots of spinach to get greens in early. It takes less than 5 minutes to whip up.
An omelette with veggies. I chop up veggies such as mushrooms, peppers, and onions in advance and keep in a gallon ziplock bag in the freezer. Then, each morning I just take a scoop out and saute it up and add the eggs and top with a bit of cheese if desired. Salsa is a good topping also. Takes about 5 minutes for this breakfast.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?