A green smoothie, made with banana, almond milk, almond butter for protein, and lots of spinach to get greens in early. It takes less than 5 minutes to whip up.
An omelette with veggies. I chop up veggies such as mushrooms, peppers, and onions in advance and keep in a gallon ziplock bag in the freezer. Then, each morning I just take a scoop out and saute it up and add the eggs and top with a bit of cheese if desired. Salsa is a good topping also. Takes about 5 minutes for this breakfast.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?