If I get to do a kind of exercise that I want to do, I am more focused. For example, if I get to ride my horse which is my favorite kind of exercise, and I do it early in the day, I find I can better budget my time and am more goal-oriented to get through other tasks. Because riding my horse and exercising is my way of taking care of myself, it then allows me to afterward take care of everything else.
Any kind of yoga or meditation mostly, but I also do some pushups every morning. You really have to focus in order to do those correctly. Running can help me focus a little bit. And lunges: you also have to focus a lot to do those
I use routines to my advantage and do deep breathing. By having the same time each day for my focus work, my brain "automatically" ups it's focus then. Also, I avoid carbs and tryptophan containing foods until later in the day, because they have a sedative effect.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?