Here's what hat I do before bed.
1. Set my intention on my outcome – how I want my day to go
2. Write it in my journal – w/ Affirmations
3. I celebrate-dance it out
4 . Drink water – creates a deeper dream connection
5 . Sleeping Time
P.S falling asleep is a form of meditation. Why because your mind is shut off from any resistant thoughts, feelings and or emotions that you have been attached to in your day. Hope this helps someone.
To be honest I think it comes down to a few things.
A. I am a quite muscular female naturally so as vain as it sounds I am scared to build muscle and look bulky. This is a point of low self esteem for me as my mum would put herself down for looking muscular … And well I've inherited her body so it's bad self image by proxy.
B. I don't like running or cardiovascular. I am looking for other activities I do like and make it more about fun rather then exercise.
I don't know if anyone can help?
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?