I have did meditation almost after a month, I saw how the sound focus can come and go like thoughts and how to be in sync with thoughts in journey of become thoughtless 😊😊
Well my meditation time is min. 10 min. In this time period i prefer relaxing and calm my mind. I practice mindfullness and do normal breathing
I do my meditation for 12mins as of now in the morning, right after my morning workout+cold shower. After meditation only I start with my declarations and the day's work! If I finish that off first, I know I won't miss it later
Hans Willi X.
I’m sitting on my bed cross-legged with a straight back. I close my eyes. I take a deep breath in. I deeply exhale. I am now in the head space to meditate. I usually put my eye mask on my left knee. When I’m done meditating, I simply pick it up and go to bed!
Just being, its like being a little child at play. There are no rules and anything is possible, remember allow things to be as they are or accept things as they are and if you cannot accept whats on the outside then accept whats on the inside
Right now my meditation time is sporadic, not consistent. And my meditation is weak; currently I don’t make it but a few seconds without any noise in my brain. I definitely need more practice, so I added two meditation sessions to my daily routines. The goal is to get both sessions in, but for now I’m trying to ensure that I get at least one session per day in.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??