I think fiber and carbohydrates is a great way to start the day bannana for fiber and a fuite smoothie for carbs and if im ever in a rush I grab a kodiak cake to go cup they have lots of flavors and high in protein with a glass of milk
I would say a good breakfast has carbs, protein, and healthy fat. That way you start off your day with the three macro nutrients and have energy from the carbs, and the protein and fat help slow down the distribution of the energy from the carbs.
I can only speak for myself and my own preferences. But I love protein shakes and hot meals for breakfast. I love a delicious omelet or beans on toast. I like to drink a plantbased protein shake with vegan vanilla protein powder, oat milk, and frozen blueberries.
A good breakfast has healthy and nutritious foods in it. Eggs are always an amazing choice, and yogurt is good too. Make sure not to put loads of sweets or sugars in it, that isn’t always the best for you.
Protein such as eggs, whole grains, fruit. A smoothie would be great, or a bowl of oatmeal with bananas, berries, or dried fruit.
A good breakfast has healthy carbs, plenty protein, some fruits, and hopefully some nuts. It has a lil bland stuff and stuff with flavor. A good breakfast makes you feel good.
Some juicy fruit or vegetable, better colorful salad! Rye or wholegrain bread and high quality proteins as goat cheese, farm eggs, fish. All seasoned by great vinegar, cold press oil and fresh herbs! Yummaaah!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?