I write anyway!! I think the most important thing about journaling is keeping it up until it becomes a habit. And even if I have nothing that I feel is worthwhile, I find that once I start writing, it still becomes Something. Even if all I’m doing is writing about what I did today, I still consider it a valuable entry. Tone alone can indicate deeper thoughts or emotions , and one day when I look back on these entries, I know I’ll be glad that I kept such consistent records of my earlier days. 🙂
Yeah, I write about that. I write that I don’t have anything to write about and reflect on why that might be. If I get up to get a cup of tea and sit back down and still can’t write, I’ll make a mention of the cup of tea. You can write about anything and writing about your present moment is a form of mindfulness and awareness of yourself, so why not write about that present moment. Look around you, are the lights on or off, does the click tick or is the radio on? Is it cold? What do you see? Is anyone with you?
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?