When closing out my journals or whatever self help thing im writing about, I always try to make sure to leave myself a positive notion. Like for instance if Im writing about my feelings I will close it by writing "Know Your amazing just the way you are!" Or I'll write "ypur options are as open as the sky is blue!". I Just always try to remind myself of positive things before closing.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?