Also essential is the desire to be clean in the space your living in. Does it make you happy or depressed when you look around?
But definitely what you need most is your presence of mind before the cleaning process
to know what you want to achieve and not get distracted by small details
- Anyone got any tips about how a lazy person (me) could get more motivated to do housework
- How can you prevent having to tidy up in the first place?
- What is your favorite area to clean? Least favorite?
- How do you organize your medicine cabinet so that everything is visible/accessible with ease?
- I am to lazy to tidy up. What can I do?
- How do develop a decorative style that will help me feel happy/welcome in my living room that tends to be really dark and devoid of sunlight?
- When is your preferred time of day to clean?
- Do i need to tidy up everyday?
- Any tips to optimize laundry?
- How do I make sure I follow through with cleaning everyday?