I go out for a run, which is my go-to exercise activity. I was used to run a deveral years before, and it was a great time for me. You just have to pay attention to your body – don't push it! In addition, I also engage in strength bodyweight exercises like push-ups, squats and abs.
Because we are on lock down at the moment, I am not able to go outside for exercising, so I have downloaded an app that allows me to exercise at home, without the need for any equipment or huge space.
I run and walk every other day. I also do a short and and core workout before the run/ walk and then some stretches afterwards. Light yoga in the evening.
On a good day, I do yoga in the morning (15-30 min) then take a short one mile walk with my partner and dog. Then after morning activities I do strength training by either a Nike class or Datura belly dance class for 30-50 min. I’m really getting ripped! I take off days with the strength training (normally I do 5 in a week on average), but I really try to do at least 15 min of yoga a day.
Heinz J Rgen X.
Usually, back exercise for 5minutes continuously, followed by suryanamskaras. When I somehow don't feel fit enough for the above, I go for a 15-20min walk instead
- What kind of exercises have helped you workout without getting too sweaty but still feel the burn?
- I have a hard time getting out of bed on the mornings my husband doesn’t have to get up— how do I leave the cuddles and blanket warmth to get up and at ‘em?
- How do you keep motivated?
- Are there any little things you do that make you feel great?
- What are some easy to do exercises (at home) that are also great for calorie burning?
- How do you convince yourself to go work out even when you don’t feel like it?
- I’m trying to do some kind of exercise every day. Can cleaning (3 hours) count as exercise ? What about reaching 10,000 steps? Do I still need to do some more “traditional” exercise ?
- How do you make smart choices for your health?
- What kind of low-intensity workouts do you enjoy?
- Sometimes I don’t have time for a full-fledged workout so I do just push-ups and crunch-ups. Is that okay?