Sometimes my to dos are just Clean one thing, or don't lay in bed all day. I have anxiety and depression and I work so sometimes I have 8 – 10 important tasks to to do and sometimes I have to say today I need to get out of bed, make a meal, feed the cat. I hope that helps.
Aur Lien A.
Do the bare minimum productive stuff and the rest is things you enjoy. Planning for fun stuff to do when you're not working as long, also help sticks to the productive stuff in the now.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?