I dance as my workout with my favourite kpop songs and tutorials on RED, sometimes i will try some core workouts or legs or even just stretches according the tutorials on YouTube.
I don't have a designated working time because my daily workout is tacking care of my 1 year old son. He's learning how to walk and I'm always there for him to sustain, lift, walk by the hand, etc.
I prefer at home workouts because exercising with a mask on is suffocating. I usually do a combination of yoga and cardio.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to