I dance as my workout with my favourite kpop songs and tutorials on RED, sometimes i will try some core workouts or legs or even just stretches according the tutorials on YouTube.
I don't have a designated working time because my daily workout is tacking care of my 1 year old son. He's learning how to walk and I'm always there for him to sustain, lift, walk by the hand, etc.
I prefer at home workouts because exercising with a mask on is suffocating. I usually do a combination of yoga and cardio.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴