It just makes me feel so much better, the warm liquid, the calming effect. When I need time to clear my head, I make a cup of tea. It cannot be rushed, it takes as long as it takes. Everything is better when you've had a cup of tea.
El Sia Q.
It really calms me down and makes me feel like i can have enough energy and I’m doing this with my friend so it’s our own personal tea-time!
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?