I drink tea in the morning. Usually with breakfast. I get up around 6 and am drinking my tea by 630. I like green tea mostly.
If you are looking forward to the morning to drink tea then at 8:00 am can work for anybody as a time. But if it is night then drink tea 1 hour prior your bedtime.
I drink my tea at 4pm, this is the time my energy level slumps; the children get some TV time and I take 20minutes to sit and drink my tea. I like to find a quiet corner, sometimes with my journal or a magazine, sometimes just with a biscuit and reflect on the day setting a small goal for the last few hours before the Children’s Bedtime.
I drink tea throughout the day. Tea with breakfast, mid morning tea, tea after lunch, mid afternoon tea and after dinner tea. Also tea whenever I feel like I want a cup – maybe when we are out, or when we come back home. Why do you ask?
- Do you enjoy sleep tea before bed?
- At what time of day is drinking tea the best?
- Do you have a favorite mug that you like/have to use for your tea/coffee? How about a favorite place to enjoy it?
- How many cups do you drink a day ?
- How often do you have tea alone versus sharing it with someone else? Which do you prefer?
- How many cups of tea do you drink in a day and when is your favourite time to drink it?
- Could you suggest a tea that would be helpful for arthritis or fibromyalgia?
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?